Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Schools out!!! Breaking Dawn!


I really did not drop off the earth this last month. The girls went to visit relatives in Vegas in July. They had a blast. Game night with thier Aunt and Uncle. Dog sitting, swimming, frozen yogurt, shopping, and a date with Grandpa to Indiana Jones. Can you say spoiled?! While they were away I had school but Cody and I made it to a movie (Batman, opening day...GREAT!) and a BEES game, lots of fun. The girls got back on the 23rd of July and we all went to the BEES game on the 24th and saw the fireworks. It was hot, but we all had a great time. A friend from school let me know about a charity event a couple of weeks ago for the Christopher Reeves foundation, it was a car show up at Brighton Ski Resort. It was a nice drive up the canyon and it felt good to get involved with the foundation since it is something we believe strongly in supporting! The cars were cool and the girls enjoyed checking them out. So I took my last final for Summer semester yesterday and I am thrilled to say I have two weeks off. So the big news is, I opened up Breaking Dawn yesterday. I am about half way through, what a great read!

1 comment:

The Reynolds said...

I'm glad you are still alive!

I'm waiting to read that book. You'll have to let me know how it is. I've heard mixed reviews.