Sunday, August 10, 2008

Breaking Dawn, update

This will be short, as a few of my friends are still reading and I would never give it away. Breaking Dawn was terrific! No mixed reviews here. I really enjoyed it. It is similar to the other books in the series as there are parts where you feel like saying move along already. Overall a great esscape! I started the Host yesterday and am fascinated! It is really interesting and a little more of an adult read. So far I would reccomend. If anyone has any suggestions for another read let me know. I have another week before I go back to school so I am sure I will finish the Host and atleast one more book. We are off to the skating rink.

1 comment:

borchertfam said...

Im still reading it. The freaking Olympics are too good that I havent gotten in much reading. I will for sure have it done by the time we start school again.