Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Swimming Fun!









Officially summer equals swimming at our house. We have been to the pool at least every day sometimes two and three times a day! I love it! The great thing is the pool is across the street from our townhouse. The cousins have also been enjoying fun in the pool during thier visit from Texas. I can not believe what a good swimmer Hope has become. This makes me very happy since they will be off to Vegas soon to stay with Grandma who has a pool in her backyard!

3 comments:

borchertfam said...

I'm so jealous!! I wish I could go swimming and get some sun. But it would be really weird for me to go to the pool by myself just to layout! Man I need some kids so I have an excuse to go to the pool everday.

Allison said...

I was going through old emails and found this one... I am so glad, I had forgotten that you sent it to me, It was before I decided to start a blog... What fun, since summer is almost over... Dance is back next week..ewww. I will see you then!

The Payton's Place said...

Way cute pics! Wish i could have got some swim time in with the kids while we were all in town together...