Monday, August 11, 2008

Shout out to Cody!!

I am so proud of Cody right now that I had to share. After Zachs accident he found it deifficult(to say the least) to continue his career as an electrician. He has been out of work for a bit now and made a difficult decision to go back to dong electrical work. We spent the last week buying tools and books so he would feel prepared. I know this causes much anxiety and I just wanted to give a shout out and say I am proud of you. It takes a lot of courage to walk through those kinds of emotions and it just shows how much you love you family. You rock!

3 comments:

Niki said...

that is freakin' awesome!! Way to go.

borchertfam said...

Yeah!!! For electricians. I love them. Congrats Cody.

The Payton's Place said...

So happy! Congrats Cody. Keep it up!

...also Amber, how do you get the "my friends" thing on your blog??? I can't for the live of me figure it out.