Monday, March 3, 2008

No news is good news!

Officially I think I may be the most boring person on earth. I am sitting here at a peds clinical and realize I have not posted since the 22nd of Febuary. So I rack my brain to try and come up with some sort of funny or interesting story and am completly drawing a blank. WOW am I cool or what? The only thing interesting lately is Abby has had quite a run of drama with this new group of friends. It sure is hard to not only watch your little girl grow up but to watch her have to expierance the pain and heart ache that the real world has to offer. Unfortunatly, we can not protect them forever. Mama Bear and Papa Bear sure wanted to though!! I could just kick those little b**ches buts!!

2 comments:

Downs Family said...

I am so not looking forward to kicking little *itches butts! Maybe then I will let Trent bring his gun to our house...it is still at his parents!

Niki said...

Yeah, girls are serious drama.. if you need any help kicking butts, let me know :) Lol.