Friday, February 22, 2008

Grandpa's tumor!

So I know I just dropped off the face of the blogging earth but I have been so busy I have not even been checking my e mail. YIKES for a computer/e mail junkie like myself....lol. Really, so last week my only living grandfather (almost 80) had brain surgery to remove a fairly large mass. All went well, he is a tough cookie!!!! So my mom, aunt and Grandma put bald caps on and went to visit him. He was very sad to shave off his 4 hair comb over and proudly stated he would have a full head of hair in a few days. OK Grandpa, but apparently a full head of hair to him is about 4 strands of hair (he is a very proud man!) So this is a cute picture of my bald Grandparents lol!



The pathology came back yesterday. The tumor is benign and there is no sign of cancer anywhere in his body. It looks like they will be off to Europe this spring after all. A well deserved trip. Very relieved!!!

1 comment:

Downs Family said...

I am very happy that it came back begnign! That is great news!