Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Could this movie really be any longer?

Cody and I decided last night that we would watch a movie, I had rented American Gangster. It looked like a show we would both enjoy. It was a little slow but I hoped it would liven up as the story looked very interesting. Two hours into this movie (felt like 6) Cody finally spoke what we were both thinking..."I can't take anymore of this." So I check to see how much longer we have, thinking to myself, maybe 20 more minutes. Oh no another hour..YIKES! We were already had been watching for 2 hours. So we turned it off and I once again became the navigator for Codys scraface game. Which, honestly was a lot more fun. The movie was a good thought. Definiatley not enough action or real drama. It just needed to move along a bit faster. Maybe I will watch the last hour tonight just to see how it ends.

3 comments:

1 out of 4 said...

Thanks for the tip. I recently watched 'becoming jane' and liked it. It prompted me to learn more about Jane Austen and I'm thinking of reading at least some of her novels.

Oh ya, and die hard or die trying or something like that. typical unreal action/explosion movie but cool, nonetheless

The Reynolds said...

Lacey said that movie was very long, as well. I haven't seen it yet. The previews looked good. Anyway, I love your blog. It is way cute! Your kids are adorable. It's crazy that they are that old.

Unknown said...

Live Free or Die Hard...is the name of that movie Corie is talking about, and it's a good one...action packed, for sure!