Friday, April 25, 2008

We want spring!!!!!





I wanted to post these cute pics of the girls to remind myself and all those who live here in Utah what spring is supposed to look like.
It was a warm day a not long ago, a tease that we were entering spring. Which, by the way, the first day of Spring was in March!!!! The girls decided they wanted to roller blade. It never fails, every year, we need at least one new set of skates, helmet, etc. So off to the store we went. Two stores and a hundred dollars later Hope has a new pair of Dora roller skates (yes skates) and her and Abby both have new helmets and pads. It was worth the time and money because ever since the warm day the girls have bundled up in the cold air to go rollerblading

2 comments:

borchertfam said...

I want spring too!! I am so sick of the cold weather and snow. Its not suppossed to snow in freakin the end of April- even if we do live in Utah.

The Reynolds said...

I attempted rollerblading once...it didn't go well. Brian was so fed up with me because I kept tensing up and was barely moving! I just don't know how to stop. It's scary! (I know it's pathetic that a grown-up gets scared over something kids can do very easily.)

It looks like your girls had fun. It's so nice when the weather is warm.