Monday, April 21, 2008

Playoffs


I just wanted to let everyone know I do no appreciate school finals and the hockey playoffs being at the same time. It makes it very hard to study! So, I have this big half-way through nursing school test on Wednesday and then three finals the next week. YUK!!! It makes me hate school. It seriously gives me an ulcer! So if you wonder if I have fallen off the face of the planet, well then, your anwer is yes. Into a giant stack of books and notecards. If you saw me behind this stack you would probably think it was a joke and laugh. All of a sudden I glanced up from the stack and noticed some great hockey being played. I shoved the stack aside and enjoyed a few games. Oh well, life can not consist of studying alone! Go Avalanche and Stars. Not sure who I will cheer for when they play each other. Also, I am in desperate need of picking a new goalie and from what the playoffs have shown me I will have to cheer for the avalanche. While Turko is fabulous, Theodore has been consistant and has been a game saver.

1 comment:

The Reynolds said...

Oh, Amber. You kill me! I'm glad you took a little time to do something fun for a change. For you, I hope December comes very soon this year!