Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Whats so important about the heart?


So today in class we learned(or tried to learn) how to read EKG strips. The comments whispered around the room ranged from can I drop out of nursing school to I hate the heart. This seems like it will take a lot of practice to really understand and be able to look at the strip and know what it is. I am not sure what our school is thinking because we have a test on this in 6 days. Yes, you heard me correct 6 days. A little stressful!!! On the bright side, Abby did great last night and both girls are preforming tonight. And on an even brighter note. My sister and her 4 great kids just got to my house from San Antonio. I am so happy to see them. It really does not motivate me to study!

3 comments:

borchertfam said...

UHGH- I don't want to look at another EKG strip again. I hate them. I am planning on bombing this test!

The Reynolds said...

My, my Ambie. You have been a busy girl! Your family has been quite busy as well. I love to read about it! Are you counting down the days yet for nursing to be done? I do it for you. DECEMBER 2008!!! I will definitely coordinate a celebration for you. Get the guest list ready!

Niki said...

for real.. wasn't that the hardest thing to learn.. ahhhhhh..